Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Busy busy BUSY

Busy is the word that would perfectly describe our life right now. Between work, school, church and our families our life is really full.  There's times when it'd be nice to quite school or hey, even work.  But it's nice to have each other to lean on and to come home to.  I LOVE MY HUSBAND and I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you started a new blog. Maybe if you and I blog at least once a week a certain sister of yours will quit nagging us! I guess the nagging worked though because I blogged today!

    I wish we got to see you more, but I understand how busy you two are right now. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog is stinkin' cute! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, thanks for the comment on my blog Katie! Or should I take out "the comment on" part so it says "thanks for my blog Katie!" Lol, it's really cute though, thank you! And I really will try and be better at writing. Now that I have one that's for Raulon and I both I think I'll be a lot more motivated.

    And thanks Mom! I wish we got to see more of you too! I feel like I haven't seen you hardly at all lately, but I'm glad we still get to talk on the phone at least once a week! I still need my mommy a lot! :D

    We're excited to come have dinner with you guys on Sunday! :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete