Friday, March 11, 2011

A little delayed but... my birthday!!!

So I know that its been over two months, but I finally downloaded the photos of my birthday from my camera!




We had a great day!!!!  My birthday was on a Saturday, and I had to work the Friday before until midnight.  Raulon came to pick me up (we only had one car at the time) and when he opened the door to let me into the car, I found these:







They were so beautiful and SUCH a surprise.  Thank you Sweetheart! :D


Then, I was SOOOOO hungry, and luckily Taco Bell and Arby's were both still open!  So I got to have a late-night chicken taco, and a Arby's curly fries and dollar shake!!!  Good stuff!



In the morning, Raulon made me my favorite breakfast....



SCONES :)

After getting ready for the day, we went to the Beijing Buffet in Brigham City with Raulon's family for lunch.  It was so yummy!  Chinese is my favorite!!

Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures with the family there.
When we got home we made broccoli-cauliflower soup for my side of the family.  It was yummy and SO fun to have everybody over to celebrate with us. (Except Katie and Aaron, but we don't blame them because Wyoming is SO far away!  Missed you guys!)

Unfortunately, 10 minutes before this picture was taken, I spilled kool-aid on my new, birthday shirt! :(  Oh well, this shirt is one Raulon gave me for Christmas and I love it too!  And the kool-aid washed out.  Yay!







This is the only picture I have of Nano and Colin :(  Sorry guys!


Dane and Chelsea



Caleb and Ethan





Nickle Pickle


Chrissy-poo



Mom and Logan (only one I have of either of them, sorry guys!)


Dad (lol, not sure why we didn't do a re-due)





      
Me and my darling husband, Raulon :D               











After dinner my Sweetie and I went to see the new show Tangled.  It was so AMAZING!



Thanks everyone for making my birthday so great!  You guys are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe we should be happy we weren't there...or a really "cool" picture of us would be on your blog now LOL. I'm glad you had a great birthday. We were really bummed being the only ones not there. It stinks missing fun family events. It seems like forever since we've seen everyone, hopefully we get to see you guys soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I will take the pictures. J/k. It was a fun party. I love love loved the broccoli cauliflower soup. And it was so fun to see your cute house. That is funny that you went to Taco Bell and Arby's instead of just picking one place. I love Chinese. Happy Birthday again. LOL. Love, Nano

    ReplyDelete