I've been thinking a lot about all the people we've said we are going to hang out with "soon"-with all desires and intentions to do so-and then we never do. We get too busy and we hardly have time to hang out with even each other or something comes up-or most commonly...we're at work.
If we've done this to you (you know who you are) please accept our apologies and know that we really want to hang out with you because you are so awesome and we'll keep trying! We have the best friends and family and are so blessed to have you all in our lives!
Dear Van Tassells,
ReplyDeleteI was going to disown you as friends but I decided to forgive you. I love you both too much to miss out a chance to do something fun with you. I know that someday we will watch... is it Despicable Me? You guys are really great and a blessing to me in my life. So thank you for your examples and I look forward to the day when we actually get to do something together!
Love Steph Z
ps... not sure what it means when it says: Comment as: _________ so I just put google account. Not sure if that is what I should do. Oh well.
STEPH!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you found our blog! You are definitely one of the people that it was meant for! Thanks for being such a good friend to us even though we can never quite seem to work out hanging out with you! The movie we need to all watch together is actually Megamind, but Despicable Me is also a VERY good show :) We love you girl!
P.s. You posted that just perfectly!