This lady has awesome tutorials and ideas for the husband and family.
This woman loves everything about the past and British culture and vintage, just like me! Don't you just love this bathroom?!
jensownroad.blogspot.com
Isn't this t-shirt adorable?! I want to make one for myself!!
Isn't this t-shirt adorable?! I want to make one for myself!!
The coolest coasters I have ever seen...I so want to make some!
Well that's all for now. I want to be a better blog writer like all these ladies, but unfortunately I can't make any promises... Hope these made you feel inspired!! :)


Every since I've been into pinterest, I've gotten really excited to do all sorts of things. I even want to start doing my craft blog again, with tutorials and ideas for things. I know there are already a million craft blogs out there, but why not have one more.... right? I was thinking about it today and I thought instead of me just doing the craft blog myself... that maybe you, me, and Katie could do it together. What do you think about that idea?
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like an awesome idea!! :) Lets do it!!
ReplyDeleteok. i already have a blog set up, but we can change it if you want to. Let's talk about it soon. Here is the blog address. www.delightful-whimsies.blogspot.com. Of course, I was planning on changing the whole look of the site. Then when we post things we can put them on pinterest and hopefully than we will start getting more people to look at it.
ReplyDelete