Tonight I had the opportunity to go over to my friend Katie's house while our husbands were at work and hang out with her and her sister and make paper flower wreaths.
I first learned how to make these cute little paper flowers from my friend Keisha and then Katie saw online how to make these awesome wreaths out of them. They are not done yet because there are so many flowers to go on them but they are going to be super cute! This is the picture from the website:
What do you think? I'll take a picture of mine when I'm done.
Ever since school got out I've been feeling super crafty but haven't had the time to do much. I'm hopefully going to start working less soon and will be able to craft (and blog!) to my hearts content!
Have you done any fun crafts lately?
So Cute I want to learn how to make one! Love it! :)
ReplyDeletecute! i wanna learn! too bad we have a super ghetto front door and porch...haha
ReplyDeleteso cute! I love crafts too. We need to have a craft day.
ReplyDeleteI just finished half of it, it is seriously taking forever!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! I want to make one!!!Your blog is darling!
ReplyDelete